Our Basic (primary) classes cover basic 1-6 and captures children between the ages of 5 and 12. We consider this stage as crucial and most important. We therefore ensure pupils interest in the classroom subjects are promoted consciously, imbibing professional teaching methods to develop the cognitive abilities of each child
1. Lower primary – Basic 1-3
2. Upper Primary – Basic 4-6
GRANDMATES NURSERY & PRIMARY SCHOOL OBJECTIVES
The aims and objectives of the school are in line with the National Policies on Education. We hope to achieve our mission through the pursuance of the Following specific objectives:
1. To establish a centre of excellence where Children would be imparted with knowledge and good moral training.
2. To ensure a very high quality of teaching and guidance such that no child will turn a drop out or find it difficult to secure admission into any first class secondary school of parents’ desire.
3. To complement the efforts of the Federal and State governments in providing up-to-date facilities that will make for effective and qualitative primary education.
4. To contribute to the upliftment of the social life of the community where the school is located by ensuring that the school, staff members and pupils carry out their social and civic responsibilities and make their impact felt.
5. To promote good morals and ensure that best and appropriate practices guide our day to day activities.