Grandmates Schools School operates Playgroup, kindergarten and Nursery classes from our Nursery department headed by a competent and experienced unit head teacher.
Is meant for kids between the ages of 1 year 6 months to 2 years. The learning objectives for this class include:
To make the child adjust to the school environment
To establish in the sub-conscious mind of the kids the reality of adjustment to the environment outside the family
To reduce minimally maternal, emotional, attachment between mother and child, to ally the child adapt and acclimatize to the school environment
B. KINDERGARTEN CLASS
Our kindergarten classes are meant to cater for children between the ages of 2 and 3 years. The curriculum for this set of children is tailored towards building a sound social and academic foundations. At the end, the child must have become well adjusted to school environment and learning culture.
C. Nursery Classes
Our Nursery classes are meant to cater for children between the ages of 3 and 4. Giving them a solid foundation for Basic and Primary education.
GRANDMATES NURSERY & PRIMARY SCHOOL OBJECTIVES
The aims and objectives of the school are in line with the National Policies on Education. We hope to achieve our mission through the pursuance of the Following specific objectives:
1. To establish a centre of excellence where Children would be imparted with knowledge and good moral training.
2. To ensure a very high quality of teaching and guidance such that no child will turn a drop out or find it difficult to secure admission into any first class secondary school of parents’ desire.
3. To complement the efforts of the Federal and State governments in providing up-to-date facilities that will make for effective and qualitative primary education.
4. To contribute to the upliftment of the social life of the community where the school is located by ensuring that the school, staff members and pupils carry out their social and civic responsibilities and make their impact felt.
5. To promote good morals and ensure that best and appropriate practices guide our day to day activities.